The 10 Best MMA Fights to Watch in September 2013 Photo



I've been doing some variation of this "Fights to Watch" column for the past, oh, five years or so. Chances are pretty good you know exactly what to expect when you open this bad boy up each month; I give you 10 fights to watch in any upcoming month, without giving them any semblance of importance in relation to one another.

Well, as the old saying goes: Just when they think they have the answers, I change the questions. Today, instead of presenting you a jumble of fights, I'm going to rank them from No. 10 all the way down to No. 1! Innovation is my middle name.

I know you love rankings. Hell, you probably love rankings just as much as I do. So that's what we're doing here today. I'm going to give you my most anticipated fights of the month, and I'm going to tell you exactly how much I'm looking forward to them on a sliding scale that I'll make up as we go. And when we're done, I'm going to ask you to leave me your most anticipated fights for September 2013 and to tell my why you're looking forward to them.

READ MORE ARTICAL


Responses

1 Respones to " The 10 Best MMA Fights to Watch in September 2013 Photo"

atif xhaikh said...

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
MMA Streams


29 August 2019 at 20:33

Post a Comment

Sponsors

 

Total Pageviews

Test Footer

Return to top of page Copyright © 2013 | SUMAN ENTERPRISES Converted into Blogger Template by SUMAN MALI